Antiques Promotion Canada

Community for Collectors & Canadian Antique Dealers

Canadian antiques dealer, collectors Antique Dealers

Map of Canadian Antique Dealers

Antique shows, auctions houses, collectors clubs and markets

Finding a Canadian antique dealer has never been easier. Plan your trips and find fabulous antiques & collectibles using our antique resources map of Canada.

Home Encyclopedia AP Forum Articles Classified Ads Map & Directory of Antique Dealers Calendar Book Search Poll

About AP Canada Link to US Recommend AP Old Newsletters AP in Favourites Contact US Qc

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Search
 Advertising

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

Premier Antique Show in Downtown Toronto, Oct 2011
Just popping in
From Toronto
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1; EXP : 34
HP : 0 / 8
MP : 1 / 309
The Premier Antique Show and Sale in The Metro Toronto Convention Centre is the PGA of professional antiques collecting, everything here is beautiful and in good condition

Open in new window

And because most of the antiques dealers showing their stuff here are over sixty years old, their merchandise really is priced to sell; their children don't want it. I always find the show overwhelming because there's so much stuff that I'm so passionate about but cannot afford. I'm a collector and my niche is hopelessly expensive. I cant find anything without getting distracted and there's no index of goods, only dealers names and numbers and to do inventory management on the entire show would take a lifetime I know, but I suspect it could be accomplished by a clever cloud based software solution - fyi thats future tech social media for antiques dealers, an application that makes rare material more findable at shows.

Open in new window

On Friday Oct 28th 2011 I met a friend and together we visited this posh antiques and collectibles show in the Metro Convention Center at 255 Front St W in the heart of rush hour traffic in downtown Toronto. It was worth it just t see the goodies there; it was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Open in new window

I wrote about the Premier Antique Show Oct 28 in Toronto on Dumpdiggers and

Open in new window

Posted on: 2011/10/29 14:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Premier Antique Show in Downtown Toronto, Oct 2011
Webmaster
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Premium Member
Level : 7; EXP : 46
HP : 0 / 161
MP : 24 / 6677
Hello Arob,

Thanks for the pictures of The Premier Antique Show. Was there a big crowd?

Have a nice day,
AntiqueLover

Posted on: 2011/11/1 11:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Register To Post

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

OK
We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies More info